Here you have it, my lemon and blueberry paleo loaf. The perfect afternoon snack, or enjoy this with friends alongside a delicious pot of coffee or tea during the weekend.
• 6 eggs
• 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
• 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
• 1/4 cup lemon juice
• Rind from 1 lemon
• 2/3 cup coconut flour
• Pinch of salt
• 1.5 cups blueberries (frozen is fine)
1. Heat oven to 180 degrees celsius, and line a loaf tin with baking paper.
2. Add all ingredients into a bowl, except for the blueberries and mix well. Once well combined, add in blueberries and stir-together.
3. Pour mixture into the loaf tin and fan bake for 40 minutes, until skewer comes out clean. Leave to cool, slice then enjoy!
Recipe from: https://www.nataliebrady.co.nz/blog/paleo-lemon-blueberry-loaf