100g Bulgur Wheat
1/2 Orange Kumara
1/2 Purple Kumara
1 Chicken Thigh
Seasoning of choice
1. Peel kumara and carrot and chop into 2cm peices.
2. Place on baking try and spray with olive oil and sprinkle with seasoning.
3. Bake for 30 minutes at 200 degrees.
4. Season your chicken and cook in a pan for 2-4 minutes each side.
5. Once cooked take out of pan and set aside to rest for 5 minutes then slice.
6. Place your bulgur wheat in a bowl and cover with boiling water and let sit for 10 minutes. Then drain.
7. Put bulgur wheat, veges and chicken in a container as a great meal prep lunch. This is great served with a garlic yoghurt dressing.