Stronger Core. Stronger Everything
Les Mills Core
Tone abs, butt and legs with increased core strength and improve your posture
Exercising muscles around the core, Les Mills Core provides the vital ingredient for a stronger body. A stronger core makes you better at all things you do, from everyday life to your favorite sports - it’s the glue that holds everything together.
All the moves in Les Mills Core have options, so it’s challenging but achievable for your own level of fitness. During the 30-minute workout, trained instructors guide you through correct technique as you work with resistance tubes and weight plates, as well as body weight exercises like crunches, and hovers. You will also get into some hip, butt and lower back exercises.
Every class emphasizes great technique and awareness, so you can learn about your body and make it stronger.
Les Mills Core is for all ages, abilities and fitness levels. The moves are simple and low-impact options mean you choose the intensity. You will soon experience the benefits of increased cardio and functional fitness. You never know until you go.
For awesome results, we recommend you do Les Mills Core 2 – 3 times per week. All you need is comfortable workout clothes, supportive shoes, a drink bottle and a sweat towel.
What's different about the 45-minute format?
The key features are:
• Extra core conditioning sequences in standing – unique to LES MILLS CORE (compared with other core programs) and has been a big part of its success
• Maximizing the training elements based on scientific findings
• One of the key reasons we were able to improve running performance (see below) was the functional training approach we take to core conditioning.
• Training the key stabilizers in standing
• Combining integrated exercises (sling activation) with isolation training
• Building on reactive core training principles
• Different tempos and dynamic ways to challenge the key core muscles
Live a Healthier Lifestyle
Get Lean and Toned
Les Mills Core is a results program you:
can make quick gains
make you stronger and leaner.
can continually challenge yourself, regardless of your fitness level