2 Free Range Chicken Breasts
Italian Herb Rub:
Combine the below
Salt and Pepper
1 Tbsp Dried Oregano
1 Tbsp Dried Thyme
1 Tbsp Dried Basil
1 Tbsp Dried Sage
1 cup Spinach
1/2 Block Feta
Handful Black Olives
1 Red Capsicum
½ Red Onion
Punnet Cherry Tomatoes
2 Heirloom Tomatoes
4 Tbsp Basil Pesto
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line a baking tray with baking paper.
2. Take the chicken breasts and “butterfly” them by cutting them in half and then rub with the dried herbs and salt and pepper, place them on the baking tray then drizzle on some olive oil and put in the oven for 20-25 minutes.
3. While the chicken is cooking, prepare the Greek salad.
4. Slice the cucumber and then cut in half, slice the red capsicum and dice the onion.
5. Cut the cherry tomatoes in half and slice the heirloom tomatoes.
6. Combine all the cut up vegetables into a bowl and add the olives, fresh basil and mint and crumble in the feta.
7. Add the pesto and stir though to combine.
8. Once the chicken is cooked, slice it into strips and serve over the Greek salad.