Swim School Payments
Please see below for information to help understand our payment structure.
The payment of fees are by making regular monthly payments by direct debit from either a credit card or nominated bank account. Our direct debit payment
option mitigates human error, enables changes in fees throughout the term due to moving levels or additional lessons to be processed with ease. You
will retain your perpetual booking place until you decide to cancel.
Monthly payment option
- You pay fees for the monthly payment option in advance each month by direct debit from a nominated bank account or credit card (If a payment day is
a not a Working Day, we will debit your account on the next working day).
- If you choose to pay by credit card, any fees charged for the transaction by your credit card provider will be deducted from your credit card at the
same time as your regular payment.
- Your fee will be debited on 22nd of each month. This may take up to 5 days to process.
- The fee will vary depending on how many lessons have fallen in the calendar month. (Typical 4 or 5).
- By completing and signing the Direct Debit form you agreed to all terms and conditions set out on the reverse of the form. We recommend that you take
the time to read and understand these terms.
Swim School Direct Debit Authorisation Forms
In order to pay by monthly direct debit payment option we require you to complete an authorisation form. You can pay your fees from either a credit/debit
card or a nominated bank account. Please complete a form below for your chosen option.
Late/ Disallowed Payments
If you do not fully pay your fees on the due date, we will suspend the participant until your payments are up to date. We may need to pass on bank fees
and recovery costs associated with your late payment.
If your bank or credit card provider does not allow a payment, such as where your account does not have enough money in it or you are over your credit
limit, we will require you to pay on site by cash, cheque, Eftpos or credit card.
You are responsible for:
- making sure that your nominated account is set up to accept our direct debit;
- making sure there is enough money in your nominated account on the payment day and up to 5 Working Days following your payment day;
- letting us know if you decide to change your bank and/or nominated account prior to any change being made and;
- letting us know if you decide to change your credit card or your credit card provider prior to any change being made.
To cancel your place in our swim school please see here for more information.
All fees include goods and services tax (GST). Any increase in GST will increase your Swim School fees.
If you have any further questions or concerns about our payment options please do not hesitate to contact us here or call 09 421 9700