Gym Membership Regular Payment Form
Please see below for information to help understand our payment structure.
The payment of fees are by making regular monthly payments by direct debit from either a credit card or nominated bank account.
Monthly payment option:
- You pay fees for the monthly payment option in advance each month by direct debit from a nominated bank account or credit card (If a payment day is
a not a Working Day, we will debit your account on the next working day).
- If you choose to pay by credit card, any fees charged for the transaction by your credit card provider will be deducted from your credit card at the
same time as your regular payment.
- Your membership will continue until you decide that you wish to cancel your membership after the Minimum Term or it is cancelled by us for one of the
reasons set out in clause 5 of the Northern Arena Gym Membership agreement
- Your fee will be debited on 22nd of each month. This may take up to 5 days to process.
- If a payment day is a not a Working Day, we will debit your account on the next working day. Depending on your bank, payments may take up to 5 Working
Days to be processed. Please ensure you have allowed for this possibility by making sure there is enough money in your nominated account for up
to 5 Working Days following your payment day.
- By completing and signing the Direct Debit form you agreed to all terms and conditions set out on the reverse of the form. We recommend that you take
the time to read and understand these terms.
For more details on payments of your gym membership please refer to your Northern Arena Gym Membership agreement.
Gym Membership Direct Debit Authorisation Forms
In order to pay by monthly direct debit payment option we require you to complete an authorisation form. You can pay your fees from either a credit/debit
card or a nominated bank account. Please complete a form below for your chosen option.
If you do not fully pay your fees on the due date, we will:
a. Suspend your membership: Suspend your membership with us until your payments are up to date. We may need to pass on bank fees and recovery costs
associated with your late payment and you authorise us to do this.
b. Debit your account: debit your nominated account, and you authorise us to do this, without notice, until we have received the total amount owing.
We will make a reasonable effort to notify you about the direct debit but do not have to.
If your bank or credit card provider does not allow a payment, such as where your account does not have enough money in it or you are over your credit
limit, we will first ask you to pay.
If you do not pay us, we will debit the payment to your nominated account or credit card again, with any other membership fees you owe, on or before the
next payment day. We will also charge you any transaction and administration fees that we may incur as a result of your non payment.
You are responsible for:
- making sure that your nominated account is set up to accept our direct debit;
- making sure there is enough money in your nominated account on the payment day and up to 5 Working Days following your payment day;
- letting us know if you decide to change your bank and/or nominated account prior to any change being made;
- letting us know if you decide to change your credit card or your credit card provider prior to any change being made and;
- late payments and any associated charges in accordance with clauses 4.3 and 4.6 in the Northern Arena Gym membership agreement.
To cancel your gym membership please see here for more information.
All fees include goods and services tax (GST). Any increase in GST will increase your Swim School fees.
Any Further Questions:
If you have any queries or concerns about our payment options please do not hesitate to ask.